New Cloudbreak Design target stand

yorke-1

I picked up my new Cloudbreak Design target stand this weekend. After trying a bunch of different styles, including a bunch of home made ones, I think I found my new favorite.

I'm super cheap, so I just picked up the top portion of the stand for $150. It uses 4 T post and chain to suspend the gong. The gong in the picture is my well used/abused 12" gong. Once I got it set up I realized that I need a bigger gong! They offer the same stand as a complete package including targets for $350 and I may pick one of those up too. Cloudbreak Design has a Facebook page with pics of the gong stands and some of the other stuff they make. You can get more info if you email them. [email protected] . I'm not affiliated with Cloudbreak but I do see a lot of pretty cool stuff coming from them now and in the future.

Hopefully I can get out next weekend to see how well it holds up to a couple of bad shots at 1000 yards.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.