Flame Design

Troy

I am having a stock made and wanted to do a flame design on the front of the stock. I was wondering if anyone has pictures of a flame design as I am artistically challenged.

I realize I may not get any replies as no one wants to have a copy cat of a unique design but any help would be appreciated. I was thinking of using reds and yellows as colors.

Any help would be appreciated. Anyone know who I could get to help me (read: draw for me) with a flame design?

I can't figure out how to attach a picture, so I will just e-mail you the pattern. Just paste into any paint software and stretch and modify as you need.

Let me know how it goes.

Troy
What is with the flame design. Their is a guy in Swift Current that would do a real good job on that . Rob Duncan from Ultra Line Custom Design .

Sure would be a lot closer and probably not as much money. Please let me know who you are talking about. Do you have any contact information? Would rather deal with the local boys. Thanks for the heads-up.

Troy

[ 06-21-2003: Message edited by: Troy Glass ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.