New 338 Edge

bearpaw

Got my new 338 edge build back from the smith about a week ago and have been breakin it in and getting some loads worked up. Broz on this site has been a big help in that. Dave Young out of Tracy, MT built it for me and I'm pretty happy with the results.
4topog.jpg

2pziia8.jpg

always could use some more goodies, but my dies and bullets already came from you, need to take a serious look at those ammo wallets you have now. not sure how well i like that level yet, its easy to see and easy to get mounted, made sure everything was level when I put it on and it showed accurate. It's gonna be a time will tell as to how well it holds up, I'm pretty hard on stuff and can see it being the first thing broken. Nothing wrong with it yet....

Last edited:
Lookin good bearpaw. Can't wait for you to start stretching her out now that ou have a load and the breakin over. Things are going to get real fun from here on out. Congrats on a great rig that is a true shooter.

Jeff gun)----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.