Never Forget

Muddyboots

Please do not allow this thread to go political. Just remember all those that gave their lives 20 years ago and those that suffered from tragic loss. 2,977 people were killed. The total included 265 on the four planes (including the terrorists), 2,606 in the World Trade Center and in the surrounding area, and 125 at the Pentagon.

344 firefighters; 71 law enforcement officers died in the World Trade Center and on the ground in NYC, another law enforcement officer who died when UA 93 crashed into a field in PA and 55 military who died at the Pentagon. I have visited the site in PA before the Memorial was built and the scar on the land was somber and emotional.

The FD of NY not only suffered loss of people on 9/11 but also had its firefighting fleet significantly affected. A total of 91 firefighting vehicles and support vehicles were destroyed, and approximately 130 more were damaged. The FD and PD ran into the danger without thought for themselves.

This thread is to HONOR those who lost their lives, their families and to REMEMBER and NEVER FORGET.

PD and FD your home towns do this every day and deserve the same respect and honor.

I have had this ribbon on my PC for 20 years both at work and after I retired.

Please respect this thread and honor those who died that day, subsequent years after and those who protect and defend us every day.

God Bless them.
FD98AAEB-E417-464C-A2EB-8BAE86BAF907.jpeg

I can never forget the horror of that day. Heard it on local radio news station on the way to work. My wife called and asked me about plane#1. I went straight to the TV in the cafeteria at work. Plane #2 hits. Later, the Pentagon and Pennsylvania planes hit. The skys became silent as I work next to Sky Harbor, Phoenix. No planes except armed F16's occasionally cruising by. It was surreal. To witness from the other side of the country, deaths in mass, each time a plane hit. The confusion. Who? Why? How could these people, terrorists, pull off this murderous rampage? Anyone born after, will never know the terror we saw and felt, that forever changed the world.

GOD bless those people and may the ones that caused it, burn in purgetory……. CIA along with people at the top… the revealing is about to happen….satanic cabal and most will be shocked as they were lied too

Nothing political here it's good versus evil
I'm a retired Houston Fire Fighter and was on duty that day I wont ever forget there was also a lot of fire fighters and volunteers that suffered after effects lung issues etc in the rescue efforts from all over the country at that time it didn't matter what race creed or color you were lets get back too that

I remember that day, I'm in the military because of it. Let's not forget those that gave all that day, but let's also not forget those that gave their lives because of those b-stards. On deployments I have been with 20 Americans that have given their lives while wearing my uniform including my best friend, and lost a cousin to a land mine in Afghanistan. What really saddens me is that it took something like this to bring our country together, and just look at us now…we have forgotten.

I remember that day, I'm in the military because of it. Let's not forget those that gave all that day, but let's also not forget those that gave their lives because of those b-stards. On deployments I have been with 20 Americans that have given their lives while wearing my uniform including my best friend, and lost a cousin to a land mine in Afghanistan. What really saddens me is that it took something like this to bring our country together, and just look at us now…we have forgotten.
Sad but so true. I'm so sorry for the loss of your fellow soldiers and family. I thank you for what you do and why. It really is hard to see where we are now.

Sad but so true. I'm so sorry for the loss of your fellow soldiers and family. I thank you for what you do and why. It really is hard to see where we are now.
Thank you, but I didn't post that to bring any favor upon myself. I don't personally know anyone that gave their life this day 20 years ago, but my heroes were made. During the aftermath I have never been so proud to be an American. My views have changed in recent years. Saddens me that it takes extreme tragedy to bring forth patriotism in most.