Nemo Omen 300WM...anyone?

Ok so here is a picture of one.

Don't quote me cause they had a launch sale but this one only cost $1300. It's very nice for the price. I'm sure the barrel is not anything special but for the cost. I like it.

Attachments

• IMG_3838.jpeg
    IMG_3838.jpeg
    83.9 KB · Views: 33
Ok so here is a picture of one.

Don't quote me cause they had a launch sale but this one only cost $1300. It's very nice for the price. I'm sure the barrel is not anything special but for the cost. I like it.
Hey Buddy how does it shoot. And does it eject the spent cases well enough to not damage the necks. And what grain bullets have you tried. Can you tell that I might be interested. 😉

Not sure if the link will work but I remember this being an awesome read. The guy got a NEMO OMEN (note that "omen" is just nemo spelled backwards - oh so clever 🤣) made in 458 win mag.

Something about an AR-style modular rifle in .458 win mag sounds AWESOME!!!! The author stated that ever red blooded Texan would need one for their truck gun haha.

They keep talking about resurrecting wooly mammoths….if they do that I want one of these for Saskatchewan, this is prime mammoth habitat after all….🤣

Hey Buddy how does it shoot. And does it eject the spent cases well enough to not damage the necks. And what grain bullets have you tried. Can you tell that I might be interested. 😉
So I have not. Was out in Co hunting last week now getting caught up. I plan to drop it off to get the brake timed. But my buddy has one and says it's shoots fairly well with Hornady 200gr eld ammo. He does not load but saved the brass. It doesn't look to beat up but I'll be running once shot Hornady brass so as to not beat up my good stuff. I currently have hammer hht 163 to load for it over some rl22. I'm hoping to get some load work done next week but it's opening week here so we shall see.