NEMO OMEN 300 WM AR...Any experience?

Yeah, the M76 just looks like basically a LA modified AK47.

A Dragunov SVD would be sweet if someone could rechamber one to maybe .30-06 or .280 Rem. That would be really cool.

I'm still a much bigger fan of the AR-platform style rifles, so I think the NEMO would be wicked in 7mm RM. Especially since recoil would be managed by a muzzle brake and the buffer system would also help reduce felt recoil.

I think it would be a very manageable shooting system for mid, and possibly even long range. Especially for target shooting, and as a DMR type sniper setup.

Yeah, the M76 just looks like basically a LA modified AK47.

A Dragunov SVD would be sweet if someone could rechamber one to maybe .30-06 or .280 Rem. That would be really cool.

I'm still a much bigger fan of the AR-platform style rifles, so I think the NEMO would be wicked in 7mm RM. Especially since recoil would be managed by a muzzle brake and the buffer system would also help reduce felt recoil.

I think it would be a very manageable shooting system for mid, and possibly even long range. Especially for target shooting, and as a DMR type sniper setup.

Absolutely. I'm a fan of the Eastern block weapons (the m76 and PSL are just fine for 600-800 yard shooting, not bad from a beefier AK with a long barrel haha) but the Ar's have a much more comfortable form factor. I'll be very happy to see this thing in action.

I myself wish I had the money for a nice bullpup distance rifle. Desert Tech (former Desert Tactical) makes a few very fine looking rifles.

and the reason I mentioned the m76 was just because I think it'd be a neat/relatively simple swap to 7mm Mauser with a custom barrel =P

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.