Nemo Omen 300WM...anyone?

I don't know. I guess for me it would depend on how accurate it is. Rapid hits at long range does have a time and place but most of my precision work is done with a bolt gun. My ARs and shotguns definitely have their time in the sun, but precision is a disease that I find hard to shake regardless of firearm type. You may find your answer to be the same as mine when my friend asked me "Why do they make so many kinds of guns?" Well, just because.

They are great guns. I've shot two of them and they were both hammers. I know of a guy who ran one in a prs/nrl type match and either won on dang near one.

You wouldn't be disappointed in the accuracy in my experience.

You got me on this, I don't think I have ever heard of one. You have Pic or more information. Thanks

For some reason, these rifles appeal to me. Mainly as a "fun gun". Does anyone have one? Opinions?
I do not own one, but if you are given no one away I'll take it. I to find these appealing but know very little about their accuracy. I have had one in my hands and it does not compare to my win mag. My 300 wm is light weight and the omen is not, but with it being semi auto and heavy it will stay on target better. The price tag isn't easy to get past either

I do t have an omen by Nemo but wanted one but the price and barrel length turned me off a bit. I have two 300 win mag ar's but not from them. A place down the road from me makes them. Gonna load some of the hammer hht hopefully next week in mine

I do t have an omen by Nemo but wanted one but the price and barrel length turned me off a bit. I have two 300 win mag ar's but not from them. A place down the road from me makes them. Gonna load some of the hammer hht hopefully next week in mine
I do not see any Magnum ar10s on their website 🤷‍♂️