Need some help on a Rifle's value

Sdupontjr

I have a stainless Remington 700 in .308 that has a 20" shilen select barrel threaded for 5/8-24. Its bedded in a grayboe stock with jewel trigger. Also has warne rail bedded to action. We worked up some loads and it will shoot consistent .5-.75 MOA at 200 yards with Nosler 125 green tips and 155 palmas. Only reason I'm considering it is because a guy at worked saw it and shot it and was highly impressed. I have no idea what its worth or what to even consider asking. Not that I want to, but curiosity killed the cat. haha. Oh and it has about 75 rounds through the shilen barrel.

Ask him what he'll give for it. He might want it more than u do

Yeah I think he does after the way he saw it shoot. I really don't want to sell, but like always, everything will eventually have a price.

Sounds like a fair bit more than a stock Remington rifle.

The only thing stock is the SS Action with jewel bolt and bottom metal. I can't remember if he blueprinted it or not, but can ask my gunsmith. Everything else if aftermarket, but still retains a hunting look.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.