need mentor in idaho

smokincoyote

I know this is a long shot, but I am hoping that someone lives around idaho falls, idaho and would love to help me. Kind've a mentor likeperson. I am very serious about become a better long range shooter, and all around. I have a winchester m70 30-06. any help or contacts would be much appreciated. if not thanks for looking. liongetter,, just pm me. thanks

I live in Riggins Idaho and am in the same boat. Kind of understand but it is always fun to watch and learn from someone that knows instead of just going for it and teaching you're self.

No problem whatever. I live in Blackfoot.

Also, I'm the best there is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif just ask buffalobob or jimm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Also, no PM in your profile. There's one in mine.

The two of you should be more careful what you ask for. Roy is gonna have you out there in the snow shooting ladders. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
The two of you should be more careful what you ask for. Roy is gonna have you out there in the snow shooting ladders. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

or woofs
001_medium-smiley-081.gif

Liongetter,

You done asked for too much! That ole ROY is one hard core old dude! Enjoy those 6 degree days at the range! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

roy in idaho,

thanks so much for the reply, I will be in touch.

for everyone else, did I get myself in trouble? oh well I am a glutan for punsihment. If he is that hard of a driver at least I'll learn how to do it right in ALL conditions. Ha thanks liongetter

blackfoot is between Idaho Falls, Id and Pocatello, Idaho in South East Idaho. I-15 runs right through it. hope this helps.
lion getter

Roy
Have you heard anything on the date they might start the Wolf hunting....I heard just the other day, that the tags are going to be $9.70 for residents. Any details yet ?

Paul / Pocatello

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts