need mentor in idaho

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by smokincoyote, Feb 14, 2007.

1. smokincoyote

smokincoyote Member

I know this is a long shot, but I am hoping that someone lives around idaho falls, idaho and would love to help me. Kind've a mentor likeperson. I am very serious about become a better long range shooter, and all around. I have a winchester m70 30-06. any help or contacts would be much appreciated. if not thanks for looking. liongetter,, just pm me. thanks

2. screech

screech Well-Known Member

I live in Riggins Idaho and am in the same boat. Kind of understand but it is always fun to watch and learn from someone that knows instead of just going for it and teaching you're self.

3. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

No problem whatever. I live in Blackfoot.

Also, I'm the best there is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif just ask buffalobob or jimm /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Also, no PM in your profile. There's one in mine.

4. Buffalobob

Buffalobob Writers Guild

The two of you should be more careful what you ask for. Roy is gonna have you out there in the snow shooting ladders. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Jimm

Jimm Writers Guild

[ QUOTE ]
    The two of you should be more careful what you ask for. Roy is gonna have you out there in the snow shooting ladders. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

or woofs [​IMG]

6. Sendero_Man

Sendero_Man <strong>SPONSOR</strong>

you mean like the post I just put in General Discusion.....

the pack eating the moose.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

7. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

Yup!

8. NYLES

NYLES Well-Known Member

Liongetter,

You done asked for too much! That ole ROY is one hard core old dude! Enjoy those 6 degree days at the range! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

9. sniper2

sniper2 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum....

10. smokincoyote

smokincoyote Member

roy in idaho,

thanks so much for the reply, I will be in touch.

for everyone else, did I get myself in trouble? oh well I am a glutan for punsihment. If he is that hard of a driver at least I'll learn how to do it right in ALL conditions. Ha thanks liongetter

11. screech

screech Well-Known Member

where is black foot? thanks

12. smokincoyote

smokincoyote Member

blackfoot is between Idaho Falls, Id and Pocatello, Idaho in South East Idaho. I-15 runs right through it. hope this helps.
    lion getter

13. ppro

ppro Well-Known Member

Roy
    Have you heard anything on the date they might start the Wolf hunting....I heard just the other day, that the tags are going to be $9.70 for residents. Any details yet ?

Paul / Pocatello