need help with reloading

bigsal5353

im using a buddys set up right now.. i want to buy my own but money is tight.. ebay doesnt have ****, does anyone know where i can get a kit for cheap, even if its used.. also i was looking between lee anniversary, and the rcbs master kit. i know the rcbs is probably better but im know there are guys on here that have been using the lee for years and like it... all advice and info welcome on what i should get and any place that is cheap..

Cabelas has very good prices on reloading tools, rcbs or redding makes good stuff, but if your not loading for benchrest the lee kit should work fine.

Brian

Bigsal

Don't skimp! But if you have to, shop for the deals to double or triple your investment buying used where ever you can find it. Cheapest calipers are probably $20 and they'll all work the same for what you need. Put an add in the local freebies for good used equipment, shop ebay and other classifieds etc to get what you need so you don't have to use your buddies for ever.

I've got a Lyman T-Mag press under my bench you can have, a bit heavy, but if you want to pay shipping it's yours. I moved to a Dillon and don't use it anymore. I've got a Lyman scale and a new Vibrashine trickler I'll throw in to get you started.

The Forster trimmer is a good one.
I like the Redding dispensor best.

I didn't get the email you sent, or it got deleated with all the spam crap. If you could forward it again to [email protected] I should be able to read it. You can try the [email protected] address again, but it gets loaded with spam and if I don't recognize the sender I delete them. Make the subject line plain and clear. Spam sucks!

[ 04-04-2004: Message edited by: Brent Moffitt ]

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.