need help on mark IV scope

casilva43

I have a remington sendero .338RUM. I bought a mark IV 6.5 x 20 leupold scope. I just need help using the target turets. How do I get my scope to where all i have to do is dial the scope or click the turets up to 5 and hit at 500 yards, or click on 6.5 to hit at 650 yards?

so do I have to send them my scope and rifle. I already have the scope with turrets and numbers already on them. I have not chronographed my gun yet.

What you are talking about a Custom BDC turrets. These can be had from several different sources. Leupold will do it in the custom shop and Kenton Industries makes good ones for the Mark 4. Either way you will need to do the foot work and make your own drop chart then send it to whoever makes the turrets for you.

You will need calibrated turrets, Leupold makes them as does Kenton Industries. You can give them the info and they can make the turrets for you to put on. You will need accurate ballistic figures to have them made.

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.