Need Balance Beam RCBS 5-10

COBrad

Not sure where to post this, so start here. Dropped a box while moving and bent the balance beam. Any one have one lying around?

If they are still produced, RCBS will probably sell you one. A few years ago, I had an issue with one of my brand new .44 Mag dies. I ordered them from Midway, and the expander die had a chunk missing out of the bottom of it where it meets the shell holder. These are hardened carbide dies, so it was clearly caused during the manufacturing process. I called RCBS to see if it was still ok to use. Found out that it wasn't a big deal, but they insisted on sending me out a replacement one for free, even though I insisted it wasn't necessary. So, I thought that was really nice of them for going over the top on their customer service like that.

RCBS is a stand-up company in my book.

I'm with MudRunner on RCBS after the sale service, had the same experience with a 308 die expander / decapper rod, bent it (my fault) and they replaced it for free and paid the postage. Real standup outfit.......

The scale is an Ohaus, you might try them for a replacement beam or Flea-Bay.

Hope that helps.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.