Need an Accurate 22lr/17hmr/22mag

Savage Mark II's are great. Do a search on this site and get plenty of great feedback on both the Savages and the CZ's.

I have a savage 17 HMR, LOVE it. For fun at the range, we pick up empty shell casings and stick them neck first into the holes in the plywood and shoot the ends out. Mine is the heavy BBL with cabela's scope that came on it. Very accurate. Love the accu-trigger. I also have a singe shot old school savage model 121 22LR. My great grand father bought new a long time ago. I can still chew the center dot out of any target one small hole at a time. It wears a peep sight that I retro-fitted from a 1903A3.

If you can spring for it the CZ is the way to go. I have the model 452 varmint in 22 long rifle. It is the n=most accurate 22 I have ever owned, I have not tried a Savage rimfire, but if they are as accurate as thier centerfires you cant go wrong there either.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.