Need 300 blk help!

I took it out and shot a box of 220 subs in it to tune the gas block. Absolute blast to shoot and with can on have to say pretty dern quiet. I like it but it just reminded me of how I don't like semi guns lol prefer the calmness and relaxation of banging on a custom bolt rig so she is looking for a new home! Thanks for all the help fellows.
Get you one of these...

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/80179

:cool:

Also, in these given times, don't think I'd be selling an AR right now... I'd be holding onto that thing...Even if you just keep the lower, since it's already registered to you. If the Dems get their way, you can probably sell it for about 3-5 times what you got in it.

If I had the money, I'd buy the upper and the brace setup from you (standard shipping from you to me), and you could keep the lower receiver since it's serialized. And I'd build me an 80% lower here at home (100% legal), but no job = no money. Any trades you interested in? I got a few scopes and stuff I'm looking to unload that are just sitting around collecting dust...

Last edited:
Brother I am all set on 308 right now, and brother u would have to squint real **** hard to make it look like a defiance lol

I would say squint real hard with the rifle about 1000 yards away. Lol

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.