NC Black Bear Cubs - Photo Op?🤬😡

Muddyboots

So couple days ago, few IDIOTS decided great idea to take selfies with a couple of cubs up a tree. Mama not nearby UNFORTUNATELY IMO! So now one is at a rehab, permanently removed from mom and other is unknown.

The NC Fish & Wildlife gave them a "stern" talking to "never" do this again. REALLY? How about animal harassment with stiff fines? How about smashing the 💩 out of their phones?

If mama came back, Darwinism would have been successful which maybe a shame she stayed away. This is same stupid crap that happens in Yellowstone with same mindset morons to take selfies with animals that ultimately pay the price for their dumass actions.

Ok rant over. Until next time.

So couple days ago, few IDIOTS decided great idea to take selfies with a couple of cubs up a tree. Mama not nearby UNFORTUNATELY IMO! So now one is at a rehab, permanently removed from mom and other is unknown.

The NC Fish & Wildlife gave them a "stern" talking to "never" do this again. REALLY? How about animal harassment with stiff fines? How about smashing the 💩 out of their phones?

If mama came back, Darwinism would have been successful which maybe a shame she stayed away. This is same stupid crap that happens in Yellowstone with same mindset morons to take selfies with animals that ultimately pay the price for their dumass actions.

Ok rant over. Until next time.

Stupid people! How about some criminal charges and the bill for having to take a cub outa the wild and send it to a rehab probably never to be let free. Hopefully mama bear found the other cub before another predator .

IMG_0085.jpeg

I've said this before that certain states apply significant replacement cost for a game animals to charge poachers. Why not the same for morons? It will ONLY take a few major financial hits for morons to realize they will be paying out their 🫏 for stupidity. Posters with examples to warn and if ignored pay the piper.

Liberal idiots. If the Sow came and injured or killed one of those idiots , the Sow would be hunted down and killed. Now nothing happens to the idiots that caused one cub to be taken away from it's mother and the other cub may die if not rejoined with the mother. If you were a Poacher you would face huge fines and property confiscated. The same should be done with these idiots.

I live in eastern NC, and I have never seen small bear cubs like that without the mom right beside them. She never leaves them. While I agree those people are idiots and should be punished and charged, I also wonder if the momma bear was injured or dead by poacher or possible hit by a car. So, even though those idiots did things they should not have done, it is possible their actions actually saved the one cub's life. Please understand I am not condoning their actions, I am just looking at what I have seen from momma bear behavior. On my lands, a momma bear does not leave her cubs for any threat.