NAH Review

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sasquatch, May 21, 2005.

1. Sasquatch

Sasquatch Well-Known Member

I just got the new issue of North American Hunter magazine and read a great review of the .325 WSM. Excellent job Ian.

2. Ian M

Ian M Well-Known Member

Sasquatch,
    Thank you for the kind words, but please - don't believe everything you read /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

By the way, I like your handle. Favorite topic of mine since I met a fellow who had a face to face enounter with - something. Was in B.C. recently, hoped to get a shot at one with the new .325 WSM but...

3. Sasquatch

lol.
    I got the handle from some coaches when I swam competitively. If I ever run into the other one, I'll pop off a shot myself.

Does "...please - don't believe everything you read." mean that you gave the round a good review, but weren't all that impressed by it or are you just jokin' around?

4. Ian M

Ian M Well-Known Member

Just joking about the magazine article industry in general - there are some bull-droppings out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    I have very lofty aspirations - to give a person a good read while he is on the throne, maybe good enough that he gets a red-ring around his butt.

5. Sasquatch

it was a good read, but I keep the hunting mags away from the throan. Can't spend all day in there. :p