NAH Review

Sasquatch

I just got the new issue of North American Hunter magazine and read a great review of the .325 WSM. Excellent job Ian.

Sasquatch,
Thank you for the kind words, but please - don't believe everything you read /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

By the way, I like your handle. Favorite topic of mine since I met a fellow who had a face to face enounter with - something. Was in B.C. recently, hoped to get a shot at one with the new .325 WSM but...

lol.
I got the handle from some coaches when I swam competitively. If I ever run into the other one, I'll pop off a shot myself.

Does "...please - don't believe everything you read." mean that you gave the round a good review, but weren't all that impressed by it or are you just jokin' around?

Just joking about the magazine article industry in general - there are some bull-droppings out there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
I have very lofty aspirations - to give a person a good read while he is on the throne, maybe good enough that he gets a red-ring around his butt.

Warning! This thread is more than 19 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.