My new A2 Bell & Carlson

Thats about what I've seen from those stocks. I think the bell and carlsons are a nice stock for the money but that's just it. I have had more mc millians than any other stocks and even those have those bubbles, they are much smaller than that but they are still there. I have replaced recoil pads on my hs stocks and they even have the bubbles under the recoil pads. The fit and finsh of the bc stock isn't the best but if your worried about that just put it back together and don't take it apart and you won't know the differance.

Well, its Thursday and I haven't got any reply from B&C, so I glass bedded this stock, it is done and drying...

Shame you didn't hear back from B&C after a week. I wonder if it's a fluke or if others have had similar lack of response. Hope all works out for you.

Well still no word from them, my e-mail to them was a bit angry... But I took my rifle to the range today and I think my groups had shrunk a bit or maybe I got lucky :rolleyes: one 5 shot groups measured 0.25" at 100 yards, to bad it was gusty to shoot 300 yards with it the wind was blowing 15 - 20 mph, I did try it but spread was horizontal like 3" due to the wind I guess...

target22imp.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.