My new 300 win mag blood brother

Thank you my friend, I so love to shoot the .300 mag..however my cheek is always low on the stock and this is the answer...I found 3 boxes of 177 grain ball bullets, cal. 30 M1 type, Frankford Arsenal that I am experimenting with for my 300 and so far they are very accurate, farthest I can shoot is 200 yds...please stay in touch with me...yours ElDeegun)

Yeah man thats cool if you have more questions you can email me directly at [email protected]

just PLEEEEEEEEEEASE tell me who you are and where I know you from when you email me

Thank you my friend, I so love to shoot the .300 mag..however my cheek is always low on the stock and this is the answer...I found 3 boxes of 177 grain ball bullets, cal. 30 M1 type, Frankford Arsenal that I am experimenting with for my 300 and so far they are very accurate, farthest I can shoot is 200 yds...please stay in touch with me...yours ElDeegun)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.