My New 260 Rem

scoutm

My New Toy has been finished...I can't wait to start the load development. The Gunsmith's test target shows the rifle has a ton of potential.

Here are the details:

260 REM
McMillan Game Scout with Edge Technology Hydrodipped in KUIU Verde Camo with Clear Cerakote over the top.
Stiller Predator action
Brux barrel with interrupted fluting 26"
Jewel Trigger trigger

Under quarter inch at 100 yards with rounds 3,4, and 5 through the barrel. Crazy accurate!!!

260 Rem.jpg
260 Rem 2.jpg
260 Rem Target.jpg

That is one beautiful rifle. I am not a fan of digital camo patterns, but the barrel fluting really brings it all home and looks great with the camo. Like the idea of the clear Cerakote too. And that group just pushes me over the edge to jealousy. :D

Thanks. A ton of thought and work went into it. I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome.

Very nice looking rifle!
I too like the look of the verde camo.
Looks like a nice carry rifle. What does it weigh?

Simply badass! What brake is that? With a four port brake, the rifle should have virtually no recoil. You will be able to spot your own shots at close range.

What bullet do you intend to shoot? what's your intended use?

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.