My MT antelope

Troutslayer2

414F0656-91E6-4A16-8C3B-65D3B61B529B.jpeg
The recent snow has really herded up the antelope around here. I looked over hundreds, maybe a thousand all over my district. Saw one with some good character but the landowner wouldn't let me on for the opener but said I could come back and try for him later, after his family friend had a crack at him. I had kind of decided that with my limited time and the apparent lack of B&C bucks I had better not be too choosy. A lot of the roads were a sloppy mess and that did not help. Ended putting on a stalk and taking this guy from around 200 YDS. 14" with some weird stuff. He's the best one I've shot and after all the ones I looked at, he is decent one for the district. I did glass one in a different district that was maybe the biggest one I've ever seen. Maybe I will put in for that tag next year.

Congrads on a nice looking Buck !!
Looks like a Remington action , Proof barrel , 20 moa base , maybe a Mcmillian stock ? And from the looks of the Dope Chart a longrange Shooter !!
Nice looking set up !

Rum Man

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts