MT Special Antelope Permit

I did not draw my buck tag. The doe tag is still pending. So far I did not draw any of the tags that I put in for. Tough year. The antelope doe tag is my last chance to draw a tag.

Steve

I'm glad that someone can draw a tag it's been 6 years for a goat tag and 16 for an elk and I'm maxed on bonus points for elk to I love living in montana but after this year and no tags agen I'm going to try other state next year.

RockyMtnMT - Good luck on your pending doe tag.

Bigngreen - Sorry to hear you did not draw. Two days late drawing result probably has a lot to do with the increase in license apps.

pitbull320 - WOW! That's a long wait, I am sorry to hear that. Are you a MT resident?

Montana resident all my life the only good thing is I have a great deer and elk spot where I always get a good bull and can always find a big deer to shoot but it would sure be nice to have the chance to shoot a nice speed goat again or one of those giant bearpaw bulls

Montana resident all my life the only good thing is I have a great deer and elk spot where I always get a good bull and can always find a big deer to shoot but it would sure be nice to have the chance to shoot a nice speed goat again or one of those giant bearpaw bulls

That's good that you have the sweet spot and other tags to fall back to. Good luck!

Ed

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.