My 2011 deer season

midwesthunter

Well As usual it started in IN on my property where I took this nice 156" 11 point with my bow on Nov 6th.
414c3e82-2.jpg

df731b09.jpg

Next was onto my MI lease where I took this 158" 13 point with my bow on Nov 14th.
fb6bf6cd.jpg

2f022360.jpg

Then the hunt I will probably never for get. I took my son along to WI with me to my lease during the muzzleloader season. But I would be hunting with my bow again. This is the results a 144" 10 point and a very excited father and son.
photo22.jpg

IMG_0515.jpg

Gear used
Bow - Athens Acomplice
Arrows - Gold tip pro hunters
Broadheads - NAP 2 blade bloodrunners

UNBELIEVEABLE!!! You may never get to see even a 120 again in the rest of your life. Congrats!

Father and Son is the best part of the story. Keep taking him and GOD BLESS!:)

Very nice. Will look good hanging on the wall......:)

We aren't done yet. Extended doe season in lower upper Mi from monday through Jan 1st on private land in 486. Was up there yesterday checking the feed bags and applying a bit of corn......

We own 165 acres of wooded property in Mecosta County north of M46, just far enough north for unlimited hunting with anything that goes bang with a centered primer or sabot.

There is a group of 8 does I have been observing and noting their travel habits.

There is a slight snowpack so tracking is easier.

We took 8 on opening day, a 6 and an 8 and 6 does does. No pictures, I forgot the camera....

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.