My 12 year old has head on straight

Self motivation is not easy at 12 or even at 35 but he took the bull by the horns and did great job! Your son has bright future! Well done Dad!
I am blessed beyond belief. Life is almost never easy. Always very tough things to deal with. But I did get to raise 4 daughters and now my 10 and 12 year old boys in the great outdoors. The girls loved every minute of it. The boys have a true passion for it! Bows, guns, blow guns, slingshots, and fishing rods. They are always sending something through the yard as a projectile.

Nothing better than seeing them succeed at real life. Truly blessed I get to experience it with them.

I love it my man absolutely love it. All of you have your head on straight. I was at work and a out of control wildfire (burned around 60K acres)....yes we get those where I live. Wife was freaking as I was still an hour away on my way home. I told her to just throw all the file drawers, photos, guns, and mounts in the truck and where to drive to. Wowzer...I have received some un-deserved ARSE CHEWING....that one scarred me forever. Would your son write me a Dr. note for my healing?

I am blessed beyond belief. Life is almost never easy. Always very tough things to deal with. But I did get to raise 4 daughters and now my 10 and 12 year old boys in the great outdoors. The girls loved every minute of it. The boys have a true passion for it! Bows, guns, blow guns, slingshots, and fishing rods. They are always sending something through the yard as a projectile.

Nothing better than seeing them succeed at real life. Truly blessed I get to experience it with them.

Awesome young'ens.
You are truly blessed