Muzzle brakes from Amazon

baitman63

Has anyone ever bought muzzle brakes off of Amazon or Ebay before? I was looking at the 30 cal. Just wanted to know if anyone had before I order any gun parts from them.

A good brake is not super expensive, I would stick with the brands that are tried and true. Assassin, Muscle Brake, Snowy Mountain. There are others as well. You might try a search on this site to get some ideas. Amazon and Ebay sell many different brakes so it's hard to say if one is good or not based on where it was purchased.

Has anyone ever bought muzzle brakes off of Amazon or Ebay before? I was looking at the 30 cal. Just wanted to know if anyone had before I order any gun parts from them.
Two of the best and most reasonably priced MB's on the market today are sold on Ebay.

Ross Schuler and North West Precision both sell on Ebay.

Everyone I know with one of Ross' brakes is very happy with them and I have the North West Precision brakes on 7 rifles currently and they are phenomenal.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.