Muddyboots - Hunttalk - Scammed MY LRH ID

Muddyboots

So I just had a member here send me a PM that there is another Muddyboots on Hunttalk using my profile photo and being a possible scammer on their classifieds. I have sent a communication to Hunttalk to shut this person down and informed Len of it as well. So be aware this crap is going on and be protective of your profile etc.

Yes, I am going to try to ID this bozo and take whatever steps I can to make their life miserable If they reside in the US or even CA.

So be aware of your ID and profile may be scammed onto other sites.

I will say some LRH folks who are also members on Hunttalk stood up for me on Hunttalk stating it wasn't me based upon knowing me which is so righteous of these folks and I deeply appreciate everyone's understanding and support. I was able to grab maybe their phone number but even then unless they are actually using my real info not much I can do.

I will say some LRH folks who are also members on Hunttalk stood up for me on Hunttalk stating it wasn't me based upon knowing me which is so righteous of these folks and I deeply appreciate everyone's understanding and support. I was able to grab maybe their phone number but even then unless they are actually using my real info not much I can do.
I also responded to your new post.

I just had to get a new credit card as someone bought something from Home Depot with my number.I hate scammers!
So I know how it feels to be scammed and hate it for you buddy.Watch credit card's and bank accounts as scammers don't care who they hurt or how bad they hurt you.I HATE SCAMMERS!
Had to edit:Last year my bank called and asked if I made a 1 dollar debit and I said no so I had to change a lot of account numbers.
The fraud department said to read all of your statements as they often start at 1 or 2 dollars scam and go up from there if not caught.
We had to change account numbers for everything.Ok now but all be careful.