Moving from CA to MT!!!

WOW, MT! From CA, I can relate to that. I'm in Illnoise and the gun grabbers are after all our guns, again. Several of the guys I used to work with were from Livingston. Great Falls is outstanding, really like Kalispell and Glacier rocks. Come to think about it, Motanna Rocks. congrats.
db

WOW, MT! From CA, I can relate to that. I'm in Illnoise and the gun grabbers are after all our guns, again. Several of the guys I used to work with were from Livingston. Great Falls is outstanding, really like Kalispell and Glacier rocks. Come to think about it, Motanna Rocks. congrats.
db

I hear you brother. I'm originally from Cook County IL and lived in San Diego. I honestly am in shock as my new freedoms. loaded gun on the passengers seat of my vehicle, open container of beer, and I'm not even breaking the law......not that I do that I'm just using it as an example......
I love it already, sure hope the job holds out.....

I hear you brother. I'm originally from Cook County IL and lived in San Diego. I honestly am in shock as my new freedoms. loaded gun on the passengers seat of my vehicle, open container of beer, and I'm not even breaking the law......not that I do that I'm just using it as an example......
I love it already, sure hope the job holds out.....

Cook County huh? Then you know what's going on hear. It's so bad that I've made plans on shipping almost all of my firearms out of this state. If the current legislation is made law, we will have to prove to the state police that we owned a banned weapon or an attachment, like a clip or bayonet prior to the date the law is enacted. I've been going through my reciepts trying to find everything. The good news is our governers go to jail. What a state!
db

Cook County huh? Then you know what's going on hear. It's so bad that I've made plans on shipping almost all of my firearms out of this state. If the current legislation is made law, we will have to prove to the state police that we owned a banned weapon or an attachment, like a clip or bayonet prior to the date the law is enacted. I've been going through my reciepts trying to find everything. The good news is our governers go to jail. What a state!
db

Well my "preperations" involved moving to MT......enough said....But registration comes just before confiscation comes just before genocide.

dbhostler said:
db

Do you need my address for shipping them? Lol...

dbhostler said:
Wouldn't hurt, I fear they will get it done this year....
db

Just run em across the river into Missouri....on second thought just move over here, plenty of houses n land for sale around here right now...

Thanks for the offer, I like Missouri. Springfield would be my choice. I am an Iowa boy and would love to move back but can't get my wife to leave the grandchildren. Iowa has ccw. All issued permits are good in Iowa. The "idiots out wandering around" have more since than the Illniose crooks.
db

dbhostler said:
Thanks for the offer, I like Missouri. Springfield would be my choice. I am an Iowa boy and would love to move back but can't get my wife to leave the grandchildren. Iowa has ccw. All issued permits are good in Iowa. The "idiots out wandering around" have more since than the Illniose crooks.
db

I'm in Queen City, 14 miles south of the Iowa line on US63...we get to hunt boarder crossers(Iowa bucks) with high powers instead of shotguns....as soon as I can get me and my wife both hand guns we will be getting our ccw and ill likely get qualified as a part time sheriffs deputy...our county sheriff asked me how far I could hit certain items pertaining to meth labs( so far I'm comfortable with half mile shots..) with my "new toy"(300wsm)...he stated that they would like me to consider joining them as part time(when I'm home from the road) as a precision shooter( meth labs, trouble animals,and an ever present unseen threat) doubt ill ever see much action other than "hey blow that propane tank n see if we can flush em out".....range me!!

I am in shooting range of your house! Stop in some time, I live at the corner of Mill Cr. road and 89 south. The place with the trees, green house, white shop. Do not go to the mobile home, they are from VA!

Hank jr.

I am in shooting range of your house! Stop in some time, I live at the corner of Mill Cr. road and 89 south. The place with the trees, green house, white shop. Do not go to the mobile home, they are from VA!

Hank jr.

Do you drive a green pickup? I was in the trading post yesterday and he told me about a guy living over there that drives a green pickup? that you?
Well pretty small world I guess.. I will have to drop by sometime.
Pretty crazy if you ask me....
Dave

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.