Moving from CA to MT!!!

I hear you brother. I'm originally from Cook County IL and lived in San Diego. I honestly am in shock as my new freedoms. loaded gun on the passengers seat of my vehicle, open container of beer, and I'm not even breaking the law......not that I do that I'm just using it as an example......
I love it already, sure hope the job holds out.....

Open container is legal in MT as long as the police don't see you... it became illegal a few years ago.

I keep threatening the wife to move up there! You guys are lucky.

Had a great time tonite at the annual MFW&P region 7 dinner for landowners enrolled in the block management program. There were around 300 ranchers there, that provide over 2.8 million acres of hunting areas in southeast Montana. Without them, their stewardship, and their genuine appreciation, we would have nothing. My thanks to them all! Think about it, free, no fee hunting privilages on a land mass equivilant to....well I don't know three times the size of Rhode Island.....pretty awesome!

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.