Montana Outfitter Help

cmorsch

Im stuck having to scramble cause the outfitter I currently booked with in Colorado is having issues with the properties they hunt on. Does anyone have any reccomdations of Outfitters in Montana that I can look into if I am able to get a left over combo License?

I've never been, but my Uncle and I are going to the Bob Marshall this fall with Seven Lazy P Outfitters. I can't help you for this year, but I plan to post a review when I get back. So far they've been very helpful!

4 dot Outfitters in Twin Bridges MT might have some openings. 4dotoutfitters.com
They were formerly Lost Fork Outfitters. I have been out there repeatedly and always have a great hunt, PM me for info you want to.

Last edited:
Spotted Bear Ranch. Im hunting with Super guide Chris McCreedy and his crew in the Bob Marshall this year. Last year went on whitetail hunt and all 4 of us took 150" plus whitetails. This year doing the combo and this guy gets it done!
406-270-5235

Hope it is OK to recommend someone here even if they are not a sponsor?

K

Yes, We have hunted with Rick many times and our always successful. He is one of the best in North America. You can call me if you have any questions.

Mark
919 621-9156

I've hunted with Rick Wemple. I know of no finer hunter. We saw game, filled our tags and brought home a 340 plus bull. Shot by my 15 year old daughter. If you can afford a professional guide, and you're in physical condition you can not do better than Rick.

Yes, We have hunted with Rick many times and our always successful. He is one of the best in North America. You can call me if you have any questions.

Mark
919 621-9156

hello mark, sorry to chime in on someone else's response about Rick...however i am looking at 2018 and have my money in hand for a deposit once i hear back from him. if it wouldnt be too much of a bother, i might reach out to you in the next few months to chat for a few minutes..

scott

hello mark, sorry to chime in on someone else's response about Rick...however i am looking at 2018 and have my money in hand for a deposit once i hear back from him. if it wouldnt be too much of a bother, i might reach out to you in the next few months to chat for a few minutes..

scott

Scott,
I have called and spoke to a ton off ppl about Ricks opperation . Mark has the best experience out of anyone ... do your research and call and talk to as many people as you can. I will not be hunting with this outfitter . You will soon find out he sold the business and hires the young kids from his guide school ... good luck

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.