Monstrum Rifle Scopes

No personal experience — but reading the recommendations and experiences on another forum for the last 3 years that usually focuses on the sub-$1000 region, you have better and more proven options than Monstrum.
Athlon, Discovery, Vector, Hawke, Falcon, and several others.

🔸️ I have Scope Spec Lists assembled for that price range (most in the sub-$500) — for:
● 3-12x (3-9x)
● 4-16x (3-18x, 4-20x)
● 6-24x (5-30x, 4-20x, 4-24x)

Which magnification range interests you? 😊

Matthias

Why buy one of those when you can get a Burris Fullfield II for less than $200 for a 6.5 - 20 x 50mm, $125 for a 4.5 - 14 x 42mm and $110 for a 3 - 9 x 40mm
Have been thinking about a Fullfield when i saw the ad for these. Just wondering. thanks for your input
Mike

No personal experience — but reading the recommendations and experiences on another forum for the last 3 years that usually focuses on the sub-$1000 region, you have better and more proven options than Monstrum.
Athlon, Discovery, Vector, Hawke, Falcon, and several others.

🔸️ I have Scope Spec Lists assembled for that price range (most in the sub-$500) — for:
● 3-12x (3-9x)
● 4-16x (3-18x, 4-20x)
● 6-24x (5-30x, 4-20x, 4-24x)

Which magnification range interests you? 😊

Matthias
I currently have a vintage Redfield 2-7 Widefield on my 721 Rem .270. Eyes are getting old and I need a little more magnification. Shooting out to maybe 500 Thinking about 5-25 range.
Mike
Mike

Here you go:

80+ scopes
10y side parallax
exposed turrets
holdoff reticle

Specs include:
Price
Type of warranty
Weight and length
IR or not
Separated by SFP and FFP
Max. elevation adjustment
MIL or MOA
Reticle thickness

Matthias

❌ Attachment
Scope Specs Table

Attachments

• SCOPE Specs Table. For 6-24x (5-25x) or 5-30x or 4-20x.pdf
    280.7 KB · Views: 214
Here you go:

80+ scopes
10y side parallax
exposed turrets
holdoff reticle

Specs include:
Price
Type of warranty
Weight and length
IR or not
Separated by SFP and FFP
MIL or MOA
Reticle thickness

Matthias

❌ Attachment
Scope Specs Table
JungleShooter
I really want to thank you for the detailed attachment. I will look it over while making my choice. Lot of work went into that list
Mike

I have looked at the Monstrum scopes and had the same question as to if they are any good for a budget build or a 22. I never could bring myself to get one. Athlon is my go to for most of my rifles and have always worked out great. They offer several models that are higher priced and suitable for your big rifle needs.

If you get one then let us know how it works out for you.

I'm trying a G2 1x6 ffp on my 6.5 Grendel. Out to 300yrds dead on(limit of my local range). Been there for about 500 rounds. So far very good. Holding zero with my hunting rounds(hot) and the glass is pretty good(just under Burris good). This coming season will be its second and if it survives I will get a 6x24ffp for my 308. I like my Burris, don't get me wrong; but sfp is just not for me. Good luck.

Here you go:

80+ scopes
10y side parallax
exposed turrets
holdoff reticle

Specs include:
Price
Type of warranty
Weight and length
IR or not
Separated by SFP and FFP
MIL or MOA
Reticle thickness

Matthias

❌ Attachment
Scope Specs Table
Wow!! That is some impressive data compilation!