Mixing Different Lots Same Powder

Let me have it with both barrels I'm ready for it. I have three 1 pound containers of RE33; each with a different lot number. I purchased these new from a reputable company and they have not been opened. With an eye towards NOT having to work back up to a safe load each time I have to open a new container; would I be able to SAFELY combine the contents of these 3 containers in order to form a homogenous batch of powder? I do know there is the very real issue of static electricity buildup that would need to be addressed, but I wanted to know if my "mixing" idea was a bad one before I asked any other questions.
Not a problem I have done it many times and heard of many other people doing the same thing as well

yes , this works just fine . all you're doing is making your own lot of powder . what @Deputy819 explains above would be about the best way to get a good mix . I've kept a couple empty 8 pound powder jugs to do my mixing in . the 8 pound jugs of alliant RL33 , RL50 are big .
Considering what you read in manuals, I felt like a felon even thinking about it. I love the idea of considering it a unique to YOU, lot. The times we live in.........

What??? So my 2lbs Hodgson CLAYS with 2lbs Hodgson H1000 and a 1/4tsp of H110 with a dash of US869 did not make Varget??? Well back to the drawing board!!
nope, you've got to break out the rolling pin and crack the grain down some on the h1000 too... joking aside, I regularly mix a couple bottles of different lots together to make 1 lot.. gotta be careful to get a good mix, but if it's the same powder it shouldn't be an issue if you actually try