Minnesota

There's a winter shoot here in central MN by Princeton.
It consists of bulls-eyes and animal targets shooting out to 500 yards in 100 yard increments and is a team points shoot and if any intrest Pm me.
All ways lookn for new guys
Thanks

Brad

you guys see the New York copycat bill introduced in the house?

Its a scary thing. Now is the time to send letter, call, or email all of your reps in the house and senate and the gov and let him know that we will not forget come election time if they support this thier time is limited and that you will do all in your power to remind everyone of what they are doing to law abiding people of minnesota and will kick asses out of the mn congress.

Anti gun bills in the house in MN. Please call your reps and tell them to vote no on these. If you can show up to the public hearings on the 5th and 7th of FEB. They are at the capitol.https://www.revisor.mn.gov/bills/st...&session=0882013&topic[]=1200&submit_topic=GO

Its a scary thing. Now is the time to send letter, call, or email all of your reps in the house and senate and the gov and let him know that we will not forget come election time if they support this thier time is limited and that you will do all in your power to remind everyone of what they are doing to law abiding people of minnesota and will kick asses out of the mn congress.

I'll be calling and Emailing after work...don't think the school would appreciate me using their phone line for calling my rep to oppose anti-gun legislation

new to here. grow up in white bear lake, lived between forest lake and shafer then last year moved to Kansas city missouri. missing snowmobiling in the the iron range.

X2 on the annoying snow and cold, It looks mid to upper thirtys next week I have a new rem 700 I want to sight in and break in but it will have to be warmer than mid 20's.

emn83 where on the iron range are you? I get up to gilbert several times a year and wheel my jeep.

X2 on the annoying snow and cold, It looks mid to upper thirtys next week I have a new rem 700 I want to sight in and break in but it will have to be warmer than mid 20's.

emn83 where on the iron range are you? I get up to gilbert several times a year and wheel my jeep.

about 15 miles east in Hoyt Lakes... my wife drives the OHV recreation area every day on the way to work.

my rifle was shooting .4 MOA at 100 last fall, so I'm really itching to see what I can do with a full load development including seating depth testing

Hey good folks!

From Bloomington, MN

Great forum, I have already learned a lot.

If anyone is up for it, I am looking for a spot to coyote hunt this year and to make a couple yote hunting buddies!

I was also very pleased to find this thread today and discover the range in Harris, I will be joining soon hopefully!

Dan

Hey welcome dan. The harris range is about a mile from my house and I can hear the shooting, but it is a drive for you gotta be atleast 60 mi. I am a member of the range in isanti county it is very informal and I use it often.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.