Message for Bill Bailey

windwalker1

I'm sorry I haven't returned your phone call in regard to the leupold VX-L scope. I just became aware of it. My step-son cleared the messages off the machine. I purchased one off of Gunbroker for about the same price you quoted me. Thank you very much for following up on the deal.
Mark

No worries. I don't know why it took them sooooo long to that scope to us, but it did. I appologize for the lengthy wait but I'm just @ the manufacturers mercy on alot of this stuff!! Hope you like the scope.

Thanks,
B.J.

It seems like the 56mm lens units are harder to come by. I Love this scope. now I know that it not for truly Long Range shootin like folks here do, however for huntin out here in Calif. and Oregon and shootin up to 500 or so it is pretty slick. Most times I don't get the time to range, calculate, dial-up and squeeze. It's an Awsome scope, very clear and bright. And it mounts down on the action and barrel.I'll post some pic's of it mounted on the Christensen 300WSM as soon as I'm able. Finally got the gun to shoot in the .5-.6 range, still workin on it. Again thanks for remembering me and the price you quoted was super too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.
Mark

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.