Bill Bailey

James H

Did not make it down to pig hunt the earlier in the month as scheduled due to ice storm here and no electricity.
Rescheduled for this weekend.
What are you store hours this Friday so I can try to swing by to pick up some powder and browse your store.

Thanks

James

We are open till 5:30 PM every weekday. Not open on the weekends (thank goodness!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif). Lookin forward to meeting you!!

browsers are welcome anytime Abinok,

Now tire kickers that come in at 5:25pm on friday and "just have a couple hours to kill" might be on the recieving end of some of grandpa's old rock salt 410ga loads, they dont kill but **** they hurt!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

If any of you all are ever around central OK stop by and give us a shout, it always nice to put faces to people from the board

steve

I guess instead of HAH.. I might have reccomended to pack a lunch... Ive wandered to the back corners of the wharehouse with BJ a couple of times... and let me say, theres some stuff back there!
lots, and lots, and lots.
I have no doubt you could give natchez, or midway come competition if you had a catalog!

[ QUOTE ]
I have no doubt you could give natchez, or midway come competition if you had a catalog!

[/ QUOTE ]

Better yet, a website. Hopfully we'll have something online this year!!

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.