MEOPTA VS VORTEX RAZOR

Cricket

Im looking to buy a pair of 12-50 binoculars either meopta meostar or vortex razor weight or size didn't matter I'm not hiking long ways what do you guys recommend thanks

Don't know about the vortex but meopta glass is hard to beat at any price

Don't know about the vortex but meopta glass is hard to beat at any price
I haves pair of Meopta 10x40's and love them... best European glass I can afford. Very good in low low light and clear. I looked at Swaros, Vortex, and Meopta 15x versions on a tripod at Cabelas in Reno. At 1600 yards,the Swaros were the obvious winner. The Meopta's came in second. The Vortex have coating that made them appear brighter, but not clearer. My 10x40's have better low light capabilities than my entry level Stainers.

??? Not even close I don't understand what's not close
IMO Meostars are significantly better than the other so called second tier binos. FOV, definition, color rendition, brightness. Roll'em all up and the others are in a race for second place. Of course this is just my opinion and everyones eyes are different. Anyone contemplating the purchase of expensive optics should do as many side by side comparisons as possible.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.