McMillan color patterns

Great photo shop!

Are you aware of any stock pictures in 80% white? I'm looking for a good winter camo pattern.

Thanks!

McMillan F-class in mostly blue and a bit of black & white. I forget the %'s but if I had to guess I'd say 80 blue 10 black and 10 white.

I like it anyways!

260AIb.JPG

MMERSS-on page 232 of the classifieds under APS 338 edge the stock on that rifle is a Manners and it is in snow camp with brown leaves markings. I know it is not a MCm marbled stock but maybe a possible idea.

MMERSS-on page 232 of the classifieds under APS 338 edge the stock on that rifle is a Manners and it is in snow camp with brown leaves markings. I know it is not a MCm marbled stock but maybe a possible idea.

Thanks, I'm looking more for an 80-85% white marble Mcmillan.

Great photo shop!

Are you aware of any stock pictures in 80% white? I'm looking for a good winter camo pattern.

Thanks!

I've looked at literally thousands over the past few weeks, but don't remember seeing any that are 80+% white. You probably saw the one on the gallery that is 70% white (link below), and I have a few that are 60% white as well.

http://precisionrifleblog.com/2013/07/02/gray-mcmillan-marble-stock-color-photo-gallery/70-white-20-black-10-medium-gray/

This is one of the 60% white that is one of my personal favorites. I like the slight amount of brown mixed in with it.

http://precisionrifleblog.com/2013/07/02/gray-mcmillan-marble-stock-color-photo-gallery/60-white-30-light-brown-10-black/

Kind of surprising actually now that I think about it that there isn't one with 80% of white. It probably would be a good looking stock. I might think about an 80% white, 10% medium brown, 10% black. I think the brown & black would give it some depth, and really make it look pretty sharp. You might even think about requesting they tigerstripe it, which just means they don't mix/stir the colors as much as they typically do on marble stocks.

I will keep an eye out for one though, now that you mention it. If I find one, I'll be sure to try to get permission from the owner to add it to the gallery. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

The one I saw is a manners and not marbled. Page 232 of classifieds under APS 338 edge prob on page 233 now. Anyway it is a painted stock I believe and it it 96%+ white and rugke us cerakoted white as well. I haven't seen to many that are mostly white except Bell and Carlson. IMO I think it would be pretty sharp 80% white. Hope yes find what you linking for. Or just go for it and be the first one.

I'm leaning toward 85% White, 10% Black, 5% Med Tan. I find it hard to believe there are no stocks at least in 80% White not out there.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.