Maryland intro

AFmaryland

Hey guys just introducing myself.

I am a hunter in Maryland and hope to find a great used gun on the classifieds here.

I hunt with pretty much everything east and west coast but I'm looking for a nice light magnum rifle currently. It'll be my first magnum and I know "light" is difficult with these. I spent some time in the Army and carried some heavy weapons but doesn't mean I would choose that personally. If you guys have any tips on this build let me know, I'm a bit torn on the chassis vs stock debate as many have been in the past. I love the folding stock option but don't love the idea of hot / cold metal.

I am a hunter in Maryland and hope to find a great used gun on the classifieds here.

I hunt with pretty much everything east and west coast but I'm looking for a nice light magnum rifle currently. It'll be my first magnum and I know "light" is difficult with these. I spent some time in the Army and carried some heavy weapons but doesn't mean I would choose that personally. If you guys have any tips on this build let me know, I'm a bit torn on the chassis vs stock debate as many have been in the past. I love the folding stock option but don't love the idea of hot / cold metal.
Welcome from the GREAT STATE of TEXAS!

Welcome to LRH.
Please interact with everyone and share you hunting/shooting/reloading information.
If we can help you out in any way let us know.
Len & Jill