Married people

49 years and rolling. Actually live out a ways , so not much change. Missing the grand kids though. Started writing them letters ! They never heard of such a thing. The kids made them write back. Their penmanship sucked at first. Better now. Stay safe !
It's amazing what is not taught these days my nieces and nephews would receive letters from us and their mother wrote back saying they cannot read cursive they are only taught to print in school what's up with that?

It's amazing what is not taught these days my nieces and nephews would receive letters from us and their mother wrote back saying they cannot read cursive they are only taught to print in school what's up with that?
That's a whole nother thread on the "what's up with that"! It would make most of our blood boil if they knew what is and isn't taught anymore. Don't get me wrong there's a special place in heaven for most teachers but it's pretty sad what our education system has turned into nowadays.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.