main reason I`m limited to 500 yards

mr.big

the only place I have to shoot maxes out at 529,,and if you cant practice you cant do it,,yall folks out west have us easterners beat bad in the range department.
house002-1.jpg

Hey, I wouldn't belly ache about that.

The idea is to bring the meat/trophy home. If you can do it from 529 yards then so be it.

If I have a choice between a 529 and a 1100 yd shot, I bet I'd take the 529 yard'r every time.

But sometimes, around here, you can see 'em at 1K and can't get any closer for a shot. Then ya have to hump your butt to keep the meat from spoiling. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I live in the south east and can shoot to 2k. they ranges are there, you just have to look hard for them.

d-a

Yep up here in the north we shoot em so far away we have taken to putting salt on our bullets. The salt keeps the meat from spoiling until we can get there.
If you believe that one please come up to Canada for a hunt I am sure we could have some fun with you.

If you can't shoot the yardage you love, then love the yardage you shoot.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.