LRH tee shirts....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fiftydriver, Apr 1, 2009.

1. Fiftydriver

Fiftydriver <strong>Official LRH Sponsor</strong>

Got in my tee shirts I ordered from Len. I ordered one each of the short sleeved and a black of the long sleeved design. Very impressed with all. Shirts are very good quality.

I have gotten alot of attention wearing them around. Today I was in a local shorting good shop and three different guys stopped me to ask about the shirts and LongRangeHunting.com

Great product and great advertisement. One of the guys that stopped me was not a pro-long range hunting type. He was also not very educated either so the debate ended pretty quickly.

I will likely order more for gifts for family and friends.

2. Capt Academy

Capt Academy Well-Known Member

I also ordered and received my T-shirt in a few days. It looks and fits great! In fact, I plan on ordering a few more.

Len, thanks for a great product!

3. pressman

pressman Well-Known Member

i got my yesterday and they feel as good as they look..great. I ordered one short and one long sleeve. Even my wife made a comment when i tried it on. that it looked nice. i will order more in the near future.
    Thanks Len for getting this together job well done.

4. Ridge Runner

Ridge Runner Well-Known Member

Got mine also, ordered myself a short and a long sleeve, a short sleeve for my wife and one for my daughter, (she's 10, she wears it for a night gown) will be ordering a couple more shortly.
    RR

5. MT4XFore

MT4XFore Well-Known Member

I got mine as well, Len. They really are a quality product. Thanks for your help. Just waiting to order a decal now. :)

Jim