LRH tee shirts....

Fiftydriver

Official LRH Sponsor
Got in my tee shirts I ordered from Len. I ordered one each of the short sleeved and a black of the long sleeved design. Very impressed with all. Shirts are very good quality.

I have gotten alot of attention wearing them around. Today I was in a local shorting good shop and three different guys stopped me to ask about the shirts and LongRangeHunting.com

Great product and great advertisement. One of the guys that stopped me was not a pro-long range hunting type. He was also not very educated either so the debate ended pretty quickly.

I will likely order more for gifts for family and friends.

I also ordered and received my T-shirt in a few days. It looks and fits great! In fact, I plan on ordering a few more.

Len, thanks for a great product!

i got my yesterday and they feel as good as they look..great. I ordered one short and one long sleeve. Even my wife made a comment when i tried it on. that it looked nice. i will order more in the near future.
Thanks Len for getting this together job well done.

Got mine also, ordered myself a short and a long sleeve, a short sleeve for my wife and one for my daughter, (she's 10, she wears it for a night gown) will be ordering a couple more shortly.
RR

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.