LRH T-SHIRT in AUSSIE

Topshot

Thanks Len,
Ordered my shirt and in only a few days it arrived on my doorstep in Australia.
Boy am I impressed. Looks good and perfect fit.

The shirt is great and is sure to raise a few comments down here. Long range hunting is only just starting to gain attention but is suited to our wide open spaces.

I got the tan coloured shirt and it will blend in quite well out west with the red sands. The pigs and goats should have trouble seeing it at 1000 yards. Then again they have trouble seeing anything at 1000 yards!!!! LOL.:)

The material is also good quality and not only is it guaranteed to make me a better shot, if it ever wears out, it will also make a great gun cleaning rag once I get all the blood washed out of it from all the extra kills I will now be able to make wearing this shirt.:D

Ditto Len, I also ordered and received my T-shirt in just a few days. It fits and looks great! I am going to order a few more of them. The design is awesome and everyone at the range really likes them. Thanks for a great product!

Warning! This thread is more than 16 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.