LRH sticker spotted

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by NONYA, Oct 10, 2010.

1. NONYA

NONYA Banned

We were out filling a pile of antelope tags yesterday when I spotted a dark colored Chevy pimp ride of some sort with the LRH sticker.Couldnt see the driver he had a spotting scope permantly affixed the window as he cruise up and down the roads.Mt plates 4 x fore (obviously a golfer or a jewish Rabi?)

2. MT4XFore

MT4XFore Well-Known Member

Nonya, You should have stopped and expressed your opinions of my truck in person.
    I'm always happy to meet fellow long rangers. Of course, there can always be exceptions.

Jim

3. royinidaho

royinidaho Writers Guild

As our old friend Ralph Cramdon said, "one of these days, One of These Days......ONE OF THESE DAYS.......POW RITKr.......:D:D

4. LRSickle

LRSickle Well-Known Member

MT4XFore, let's see a picture of your ride. AND, more importantly, did you get your antelope?

5. NONYA

NONYA Banned

We were busy dragging antelope.You were busy talking to the game warden....and parking on the road on the highest spot you could find(making the already spooky antelope more nervous) while were were in the middle of a stock(twice in one day two different areas) gun)It looks just like this except for the sticker and the spotting scope....
    http://www.toywonders.com/productcart/pc/catalog/50339AG.jpg
    btw heres a pic of the buck you were scoping when the game warden pulled up,we made a stock on him and my buddy took him at 550,not bad for a first goat!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
  6. MT4XFore

MT4XFore Well-Known Member

Nonya, At least you got the make and model right, it is an older Chevy Avalanche. The game warden stopped and checked my license and we did chat a bit. I only have a doe tag and frankly I'm not going to work real hard just for a doe. But that's just me, I hurt too much unless there is a bigger payoff. You still shoulda stopped, I really feel slighted now. By the way, that is a real nice goat your partner shot, congrats to him!! I got to witness several nice stalks that day, and a couple of stinkers too, but antelope will do that to ya. Were you in the white ford?

LRSickle: No, I didn't get one yet, but there's still lots of time, and like I said, I'm not going to work too hard for a doe.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010