LRH backwindow sticker

remingtonman_25_06

Got my LRH sticker a while ago and put it on my truck. I like it!!! Thanks Len.

2eber08.jpg

The only problem with them is that the game within a few hundred yards of the road sees it and now they are 1K plus yards from the road. :)

Pretty bitchen lookin'. I wonder where Id put one on my Jeep........... The Jeep is mine, but mamma figures that makes the new Dodge her's. I swear if mamma puts one of those dang pink roxy stickers on the pickup Im gonna scream, but now Ive found the perfect roxy cover up L/R/H sticker! AND a sticker that will still look cool if I roll my Jeep. No matter what way I land, you can still see its crosshairs. SWEET, Thanks Len.
Im gonna have to go check out the L/R/H gear shop.

Hey Len, you need to market ''no trespassing'' signs. Just make em say
''PRIVATE PROPERTY, IF YOU CAN READ THIS YOUR IN RANGE.............'' Theyd sell like hotcakes.

Last edited:
Good one winmag. How about "You loot we shoot" that's a favorite and usually spray painted on a nice big 4x8 sheet of plywood and can be seen throughout an area that's suffered damage here in the land of hurricanes:).

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts