LRH information

shooter53

Hi guys this site is a wealth of wisdom with so many shooters that know so much i would like to know as there are so many people on here that hunt with Bows and cross bows, would a crossbow pistol 80lb pull/200fps be capable of taking of taking a coyote down at say at 30/40 meters, and also would a latex finger over a barrel of a .222 alter poi or be dangerous i did see something on here about it but can not find it, happy shooting and stay safe and sorry to hear of the shooting in the last week or two, Andy

If you can consistently hit a baseball sized target with a sharp broadhead at that distance, you should have no problem killing a coyote. The biggest problem is that the noise of the bow will be to the coyote half a second before the arrow gets there.

Hi guys this site is a wealth of wisdom with so many shooters that know so much i would like to know as there are so many people on here that hunt with Bows and cross bows, would a crossbow pistol 80lb pull/200fps be capable of taking of taking a coyote down at say at 30/40 meters, and also would a latex finger over a barrel of a .222 alter poi or be dangerous i did see something on here about it but can not find it, happy shooting and stay safe and sorry to hear of the shooting in the last week or two, Andy
No and No. Many of us use a variety of things, ie: tape, balloons, latex, over the muzzle without issues.

What he said ^^^ hunters have been taping barrels for a long time to prevent debris from getting into their barrels and not having a POI shift.

Call me whatever,but I'd like to see a finger from a surgical glove ,shot in super slow motion, the air in the barrel has to inflate that baby,then the bullet has to stretch it out some,then comes the hot gasses. Has to be neat looking.