LRH Group Buy for G7 (Gseven) BR2

Just saw this and was mad that I didn't see it earlier. I called to see if I could get in and was told that it was closed, that two hundred dollars off was enough to convince me to try it out, so if anybody from Gunwerks is reading this and wants to sell one more rangefinder, please let me know.

Any new info on a shipping date? I see my my account has not been charged yet.

I called them yesterday, they said they had a couple of test units in for testing and that the group buy order was in production. They said it would be two weeks before they get them, but it could be as much as 4 weeks until they ship them out, they couldn't say for sure.

I couldn't get a solid ship date from them, but they did say to call anytime if you wanted an update or had any questions. I guess we'll just have to be patient.

Well, something happened at Gunwerks. My card got hit and I got a tracking number today.

My wife called them a while back and was told that they would call us for credit card information when they were ready to ship - we've not gotten a call. Is that the way you fellas got credit card info to them? Or, did they get it when you called in the order?

They took my card info when i ordered it. I got my br2 in the mail today. Just started playing with it. I was able to range a grassy hill at 1717 yds in the bright sun. Cant wait to get the ballistic program figured out. Thats tomorows job.

Mine showed up today too. I was able to mess around with it bit, and got a couple of profiles entered. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease of operation once I figured out the basic functions. I need to do some range testing tomorrow.

I got a tracking number e-mailed to me yesterday. If anyone else was told that they would call you back for cc info prior to shipping, I would call them as they said they had a list that someone at the factory was going through of people that were told that. Doesn't hurt to speed things up a bit.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.