Lost Don in America

Don A Parsons

Hello all from Alberta Canada Don

The time has come to re-turn to target shooting with in the wild lands across the Americas and game harvest in my own back woods along the Eastern Slopes of the Rocky Mountain Range,,, Deer, Elk, Moose, Wolves, along with other furry critters.

Any-Who, been game planning my rifle to gett'er done, 30-06 old school with 3 to 4 different rounds too fill my needs. Targets, plinking, small, game, and thick skins.

This time around will be simple re-load with out adding much pumpkin power as the steel gong days are well set with in the noodle from 30 ish years ago,,, been game harvester first,,, target puncher second...

All my game harvests are with in 40 too 140 ish yards, so staying on track with long distance works up for smooth cold hands of iron. Ha.

Hope too ask a few questions along the way since munch has changed over the years, I will chime in with old school stuff too share the ideas of saving funds with all since I come from a world that lives "Less is More".

Use what we have so it can be used for other projects threw out our limited earth life time.

Not sure if on this forum or not yet, but I will be adding many of you into the friend request since I cover ground in America,,, Canada/ USA.

Always glad too have friends all around the world in common sports and other activists.

Looking forward too navigating this awesome site with much too see, read, learn, and share with the many soon too be brothers and sisters of light minded interests,,, Ha,,, I mean like minded".

Pal Don Lost some where in America

PS: I don't new all de words since I ain't book smart, so get use to having a good laugh reading between the lines since I can't spell half the time nor red my own posts. LOL

Let the games begin !

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.