Looking to update my rangefinder

I ended up with the Leica 2800.COM for it's compatibility with a Kestrel and a phone. Even though I haven't used it it also has its own ballistics calculator that gathers some environmentals as well. I've been happy with the combination of the Leica and Kestrel.

I posted the same question a few months ago. I went with the Sig it ranges structure up 1600 yds easily . That as far as I tried. No animal seen yet

As the post states, I am looking to upgrade my Nikon range finder for hunting out to 1000 yds. Looking for some guidance as I haven't been in this market for a while. Thinking sperate unit rather than range finding binos as I have a good set of binoculars.
I have a Leica 1600b for sale if you or anyone else is interested. Thanks

As the post states, I am looking to upgrade my Nikon range finder for hunting out to 1000 yds. Looking for some guidance as I haven't been in this market for a while. Thinking sperate unit rather than range finding binos as I have a good set of binoculars.
Just picked up a SigKilo 5K a few weeks ago and have been very impressed. Load data has been entered and I love the Base Map feature.

As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it is our pleasure to assist in discussing different options and opportunities with you. Please give a call, 516-217-1000, when you have a few moments

5k may not be the best out there, but for the cost vs. performance it is worth a look. Works well for me when other popular brands in this thread did not. Depends on your desired use and results.

Maybe not the best and most feature packed but it's dang accurate, for me I don't need anything more. I can program all my rigs in it very easily. One stop shop to shoot in a range finder.

You Kilo5K users, have you been able to get accurate markers using BaseMap Remote Marking? My marks are always way off. The compass reading isn't correct.
Yup total let down, Seems to me base map or the smart phone doesn't know the difference between true north and magnetic north. I've been able to correct the issue adjusting about 19 degrees most of the time in my area.