• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Looking for long range rifle

Clint Leopold

I'm looking for a long range rifle in either a 300 win mag or 7mm mag with or without optics. This will be my first long range gun so I don't want to spend the big bucks on a new one yet. I'd prefer a 700 action and would possibly even consider a different caliber if the sales pitch was good enough. Thanks in advance!

I have a 7MM Remington Sendero, 700 action for sale. It has a 6-24 Vortex HS-T with Talley rings. I had a muzzle break put on it. I was in the process of working up a load. Its basically done and ready to shoot out to 1000 yards. I can set the gun up for stock ammo or reloads.

I'm asking $2,275

Guys, thank you so much for all the comments and PM's. To say I've been overwhelmed with messages would be an understatement. I apologize if I haven't responded to you as I'm still going through all the messages, PM's and texts. I'm still not sure exactly what I'm gonna go with and am still doing some research. Thanks to those who have taken the time explaining things to me, this is a great site!

Clint,
Also sent you some email!
Just adding to your stress:).