Looking for Hangun

etisll40

I'd like to get a remmy specialty handgun, depending on the caliber. Send me a picture if you have one that you might want to sell. If it is customized even better.

You're gonna have a hard time finding that kind of a set up with that chambering and someone who wants to sell one right now.
I would advise for you to get a single shot XP action and then build one the way you want it

Where do they sell them? You mean to just get one from gunbroker or do they are they making just action alone? If I built one, would the 6.5 creedmore work and what barrel length would you suggest? Thanks Ernie. Have you talked with Eric Wallace lately?

Where do they sell them? You mean to just get one from gunbroker or do they are they making just action alone? If I built one, would the 6.5 creedmore work and what barrel length would you suggest? Thanks Ernie. Have you talked with Eric Wallace lately?

I probably have a XP I would sell for a builder or you could get one through Gunbroker. Been about a month or so since I have spoken with Eric. Creed would be great in a XP.
Do you want a wood grip in a rear grip configuration or would you want a fiberglass stock in a center-grip.
Barrel length at 15-16" will do most everything you would want done with the cartridge

Buddy of mine has an XP in 7mmBR he's wanting to sell. pm me if interested and I'll give you his contact info.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts