looking for handgun scopes!!

hshunter

gotten kinda quiet on this forum. figured I would try to liven it up a little. I am in need of one more burris 3x12 handgun scope, anyoneknow of any for sale? looking for a matte finish, bal. plex as first choice but will take a gloss.
also anyone doing any shooting with their long range pistolas?
nmhunter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

I just bought thumb Hole stock for my .221 fireball. I need to get it inleted . Also I have one more part to buy for my 300 wsm , the stock thinking of using one of Joel Russo's Laminated H-S copies in yellow and Black. Trying to generate Toy money for this.I am thinking of using a
3 x 12 or I have a Nightforce 3.5 x 15 50 R1.

[ QUOTE ]
nmhunter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I plan to have some dedicated time beginning next week, going through mid-june. The there will be a dry spell for a month or two.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not until the basement is done being remodeled /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif and the wife's new dishwasher is installed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. DW will be done this AM but the basement is waiting on her uncle to stud the walls. I can access my stuff to shoot but can't do any loading since it is all packed.

I should have my hands on a Joel Russo stock in a couple of weeks. After a little customizing and finishing I hope to have my first long range pistol up and running, maybe 4-6 weeks.

Chris

Here's Victim #1 for the year and for my .260.
498300.JPG

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.